Tuesday 9 December 2014

E.L.F and MUA Eyeshadow Blending Brush Review / Smokey Eye Tutorial

Since I got my eyeshadow blending brush I've been experimenting more with my eye makeup. So I will share my look from last weekend, where I tried a smokey eye with a little twist.

But first of all about this blending brush business.. Every girl has to have one! Like seriously!


To have a look at this E.L.F Blending Brush click here, or to browse my shop click here.


To have a look at this MUA Blending Brush click here, or to browse my shop click here.

I've got the E.L.F Blending brush and it actually amazed me how much it has helped me! This is what I have done with my eyes:



The eyeshadow palette used for this was as usual MUA Undress Me Too:


To have a look at MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette click here, or to just browse my shop click here.

 I have to say that I did use a flat brush too, especially for the light bit above the eyeliner, but I always used to find it hard to blend the eyeshadow for a smokey eye and that is the problem that a blending brush has solved for me. 

This is my overall look:



Main products used for this look are:




Cheers!

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment