Saturday 16 August 2014

My first blog post!

So what do I write for my first blogpost? I think I will introduce myself and talk about what you may expect to see on here!

So first of all I'm currently an unemployed graduate of Masters of Architecture! So finding a job in my field comes first, however I have a deep LOVE for make-up and fashion. Although most posts will be about that (with an occasional post about architecture), you can also expect to see me show off my (lack of) cooking skills, as well how I spend my days!

Make-up.. Where do I begin, my love for make-up probably stems from some deeper insecurities about my appearance, but ey, who cares about that! Make-up is my ultimate love, it makes me feel better about myself, as well as create many different looks reflecting my personality! So I will do some reviews of makeup products, as well as post some looks that I have tried to create (more like copy off youtube)!

Last, but not least, I have a small ebay shop where you can purchase many products that I will be using in my posts as well as other products that are loved by my customers! You can have a loot at the shop here!


Lots of love, Sant Lucijaa!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment