Tuesday 19 August 2014

Individual Eyelash Extensions

Today I have gotten fake eyelashes for FREE! Not the daily ones that take 5 minutes to apply, but the individually applied eyelashes that can last for up to a month! How lucky am I?.. Well, I got lucky because my cousin's girlfriend is learning to do them, and I must say, she's done a really good job! (contact details at the end of the post)

Have a look (before and after shots available below too):


(If you are wondering why I've got a teaspoon in my hand, its because Nutella is the love of my life and I eat it on its own.. oopsy..)

Side shot before eyelashes (sorry to be looking like a twat, tired and sleepy):


Side shot after:


As you can see in the images I have veryyy short eyelashes and on top of it they are also very light, especially the ends! Frontal shot before:


What a difference ey?! Frontal shot after:


Well and this one from up close (don't mind the face, this was after hours of laying down lol ):


So this is the beautiful girl who's got me looking pretty


If you would like eyelashes or makeup done contact her through direct message on:

Instagram: karolke07

As she isn't your cousins girlfriend, you won't be getting it done for free, but probably cheaper than at those beauty salons!

Lots of love, Sant Lucija!

xoxo









3 comments:

  1. To be a great blogger you need to post alot more posts than you are. If you want people to follow your looks you need to do it almost daily. Just one piece of advice from one MUA to another ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thanks a lot for your advice! I sure will be posting a lot more from now on, since I had been on holiday for the last two weeks :)

      Lots of love,
      Sant Lucijaa!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. No problem! You must have alot of holiday looks to post :)

    ReplyDelete