Tuesday 16 September 2014

Diana Agron Hair in "I'm Not The Only One" by Sam Smith Tutorial

The other day I was getting ready to go meet my girls (I must say I am one big party girl!) and I saw this wonderful video of "I'm Not The Only One"by Sam Smith:


And have you seen how beautiful Diana Agron looked?  I loved the way her hair looked, so classy! So in my true style I tried to copy her! First of all I used my old buddies, Babyliss rollers (as shown below).

(Source: http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/BaByliss%20Thermo%20Ceramic%20Rollers.JPG)

I had these for more than 5 years and used to love them! At the very top, I rolled all of the rollers in one direction so that when its out it would create one giant wave. The rest of my hair I pretty much jus put them in without giving it too much thought! Left them in for over 20 minutes and this is what I got when I took them out:







I loved the way it looked there! However 5 minutes, after touching it a few times (lets face it, its impossible to not touch your hair at all, or is that just me?) the curls became very loose and frizzy as you can see below:





And I think this is down to my rollers being way too old and not heating up enough anymore. But I still think the front curve was achieved quite well! Anyway, I went to see my friends with my hair like this and then during the evening I put it up similar to Diana Agron in the video. However that didn't go down too well with some guy in the restaurant, he said: "Please put your hair down, you look too old like this." What a great compliment ey...

So the moral of the story I need to get myself one of those fat barrel curling wands to try achieve new looks!

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment