Monday 8 September 2014

Pink Holiday Look

For the first look of my holiday I will show what I pretty much looked like for the whole of the holiday, as being quite busy meant that I had little time to experiment with my make up (sadly).

First of all, ever since I've done the Kim Kardashian, I had been in love with contouring! For an everyday look, I keep it minimal, but I do use the technique.

So this is a picture of my look:


I need point out that, what made this look very quick for me, was having eyelash extensions! It really is great and saves a ton of time!

As I have already explained, I liked the contoured look, so what I now do for everyday since I don't want it to be too much and look like I had too much make up on during day time. I prep my skin as usual, using a moisturiser and then Maybelline Baby Skin primer. I let it set for awhile, during that time, I try to utilise my time and do my hair. So when it sets, I put my Revlon Colour Stay foundation on using a MUA Stippling brush (I have already bragged about this item, love it!). After that I put on E.L.F Translucent Powder. And now I do a bit of contouring using MUA Pro Base Concealer kit, I mainly just use the lightest shade to put underneath my eyes and mid-forhead, but I now have a different technique to do that! I now use a sponge to dab it on, I find it's better at keeping my foundation in place, instead of smudging it all around using a brush. So, I again dab a bit of powder on where I have highlighted my face. And now I use a MUA Bronzed Perfection bronzer with a fat bronzing brush to contour, and this is what really makes this routine much quicker than my previous post on contouring. I contour all the same places but so much quicker, and this gives a more natural look!After bronzing, I also use MUA Highlighter in shade Pink Shimmer (since I am going for a pink look) to highlight my cheekbones. So thats done with my face, I know it sounds like a long process, but really once you try it one or two times, it becomes much quicker!

So the eyes.. Very simple, fake eyelashes and just Maybelline gel eyeliner on my waterline and its done! I would like to point out, that gel eyeliners are the best to put on your waterline, as they are waterproof! Also just a tip, when you first buy it, its quite wet and sometimes difficult to apply, but if you leave it open for awhile it gets harder and much easier to manage!

For my lips I used Collection Deluxe Lipstick in shade Talullah! Brilliant shade, gives you a sweet look but it also looks quite natural!

And there you go, thats my look!
I would also like to point out something about my hair. I feel that this look is quite "sweet", so middle parting is essential to complete the look, as middle partings are very in at the moment! Other than that, just plain straight hair, curls would also make the look too "sweet"!




I hope you guys like this look, any questions don't hesitate to comment!

The list of the main products that you would need for this look is:

- Collection Deluxe Lipstick (Shade: Tallulah)
- MUA Pro Base Conceal & Brighten Kit (Shade: Beige-Golden)
- MUA F2 Stippling brush
- MUA Highlighter (Shade: Pink Shimmer)
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment