Monday 22 September 2014

MUA RAVEN LIPSTICK REVIEW - HALLOWEEN LOOK

OK, we still have over a month util Halloween, but it's never too early to try out some looks. Especially when there is a new shade in MUA range. MUA Lipstick in shade Raven will be the focus point of the look I will try to create.


(Source: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUA-Lipstick-Shade-Raven-Black-Dark-Navy-Vamp-Halloween-Dress-Up-Dark-/271614698480?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT)


I have considered going for this look:


(Source: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/audrey/default/think-about-kim-kardashian-eyebrow--large-msg-124776198508.jpg)

But you really have to be good looking to pull this off! I will not even attempt to do it!

So for this look I chose to keep my face makeup to a minimum. I also used very pale makeup, I just felt that a pale face will look better scarier with this lipstick. I contoured a little bit using MUA Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit with a blending wedge. Look at it in the video bellow:



Then I applied some E.L.F Translucent Powder and highlighted my cheekbones (just a little) with MUA Highlighter in Pink Shimmer.

So for the lips I decided to line it with MUA Brooding Plum Lip Liner. You can also see the process in the video:



And these are the pictures of the look:








I think in terms of scary this look was a success.. I actually quite like the look, but I found it very difficult to take a decent pic! I just look odd! Buttt I love this MUA Raven Lipstick, I'm definitely going to wear it for Halloween!

Products used:

- MUA Lipstick (Shade: Raven)
- MUA Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit (Shade: Beige-Golden)
- E.L.F Powder (Shade: Translucent)
- MUA Lip Liner (Shade: Brooding Plum)
- MUA Highlighter (Shade: Pink Shimmer)

Most of these products are available in my ebay shop!

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment