Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Wedding Look! (Kim Kardashian Contoured Makeup Look and Goddiva Dress Review)

I have recently got back from my holiday, where I went to a friends wedding! The wedding was brilliant and the bride looked amazing! Although I can't share any imaged of her, I will share a few of the place and my look!

Regarding the location, it was in Lithuania (where I come from). The venue was amazing, a really nice place, here you can have a little peak:


Very difficult to find a picture, where other people can't be seen..

Here is my dress for the wedding:


Good old toilet selfie:


I have bought this dress from online shop called Goddiva (have a look at it by clicking here). For a maxi dress, I found this dress was quite cheap (£68). I was happy with the quality and the way it looked! I've accessorised the dress with a chunky necklace from River Island (have a look at it by clicking here). The rest of my jewellery was my treasured Gucci watch and Swarovski earrings.

For my makeup look I pretty much done what I did for Kim Kardashian (West lol) contouring look.


One thing I would like to point out about my make up is that I used MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist and it has kept my make up in place! We have even experienced rain when taking pictures! My makeup withstood dampness and long hours of the party quite well! 

More pictures taken through out the day:





Hope this gives you idea for your special occasions or maybe spice up your everyday look!

[MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist is available in my ebay shop]

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment