Wednesday 22 October 2014

A little on MUA Pro-Base Corrective Yellow Primers

I thought I will share yesterday's look with you!

I'm kicking myself for not getting a better picture, I took this one on snapchat and its definitely not high quality. But Again I contoured my face using Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal palette, but I've also used MUA Pro-Base Corrective Yellow Primer after foundation, but before powder. I really like the yellow primer but I sometimes feel that it needs more pigmentation. Recently MUA released a new Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Palette, I've already bought it and I'm hoping that the corrective yellow concealer in the palette will be more pigmented, but I will let you know guys! If you wanna try it out before I do, it is available in my shop.


This is the new MUA Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Palette I was talking about:


To look at the palette click here.


Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment