Wednesday 8 October 2014

MUA Lipstick in Shade Tulip Review

I have recently started selling new shades of MUA Lipsticks in my ebay shop, and so far I have only tried one lipstick in Tulip shade. Below are pictures to show how it looks on me, I personally like this shade for everyday soft looks, I feel that this shade out of the three new pink shades suits me best.

Tulip shade:


All three new shades:


       

I wore Tulip lipstick on two separate occasions, which you can have a look at below. These two images have some filters on so I have also included a third image with no filter to help more with understanding of the shade.

First day:
Second day:

No filter image:



 These new lipsticks are highly pigmented as usual, however like most affordable lipsticks they don't stay on for the whole day, nonetheless I love it.

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment