Saturday 11 October 2014

Kim Kardashian Contouring Using Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal Palette

Just a quick post about a new product that I have tried today for contouring. Normally I use MUA Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten kit to contour, but today I have tried Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal palette in shade medium-dark.


(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAKEUP-REVOLUTION-COVER-AND-CONCEAL-PALETTE-CONTOURING-HIGHLIGHTING-CONCEALER-/271605890576?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT)
These palettes come in three shades, light, light-medium and medium-dark. I think I was wrong to go for medium-dark and I should have gone with light-medium. However I loveee itt, definitely think its better than MUA kit I've been using, as you can mix shades as well as can go for a bit more tanned look for nights out and more natural during daytime.
My palette's mirror smashed, very upsetting.. nonetheless this is my palette:
Today I've only used the darkest and the lightest shades to see how it mixes, but I will definitely make another post about this product when I try other shades making more pictures while I go along!
This is my look in the end:



Right after I put makeup on, I decided it was time to have a nap haha!


And then to my delight, my cousins made me coffee and we went McDonalds... Fat I know..


Have a look at my shop to find all sorts of makeup products here!

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment