Wednesday 22 October 2014

Contouring Using Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Palette Dupe of Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

So I am going to make another post about contouring and using the Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal palette. I am going to do it in a little more detail this time around, with more pictures :)

First of all I'd like to point out that this palette is a very close dupe to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, except this is for people who prefer to use creams instead of pressed powders.

So for my face makeup these are all the items I will be using:


As usual my favourite Maybelline primer, fairly cheap Rimmel foundation, Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal palette, e.l.f blusher and e.l.f High Definition powder (most products available in my ebay shop).

So this is me with just foundation (very unflattering angle):


And this is me after I have slightly contoured my face using Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal, I also applied e.l.f Cream Blush:


I have the Makeup Revolution palette in Medium Dark shade, which is definitely a little too dark. So I have used the lightest shade to conceal and highlight my undereyes, the bridge of my nose, mid forehead, chin and just a little around my lips. I have used third darkest shade all around my hairline, a little on my jawline and cheekbones. Then the next part was to use cream blush on the apples of my cheek, but I use it very lightly, so to not look like a clown but just "healthy". This is to give you an idea:


Found a better angle and lighting, I have also applied e.l.f High Definition Powder to set everything and as usual used MUA Highlighter in Iridescent Gold on the highest part of my cheekbone:




The next step in my routine are my eyebrows. As I have shown you guys before, I always use my MUA Eyebrow Kit. I look weird with such dark eyebrows and eyes still not done lol:


They actually look too dark, but I will have very dark eyes, so should work out in the end:



And here are my eyes:


I have bought a new eyeshadow brush, e.l.f Blending Brush, and it is amazing. It makes it so much easier to to do a smokey eye, I think I will definitely start stocking these in my shop! But for the eyes I've used MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette:


And this is me, the same evening out:





 This makeup is very late at night, stayed on very well, although me, myself got a little tipsy haha:



Thought I will also share Piccadilly Circus at night, looked pretty:


Also this was my overall look for the evening, kept it very simple:
 Thank you for reading and have a look at my shop, 5% OFF for my blog readers if you follow this link to the shop: http://ebay.us/ziXxk0 (Offer ends 31/10/2014)

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment