Thursday 30 October 2014

MUA Highlighter Review in Iridescent Gold

Hello dolls,

I have bragged about MUA Face Highlighters for a long time, always mention it in my tutorials so I just had to dedicate a post to it!


(To have a look at it click here, to just browse the shop click here.)

If you look at the picture below you can see that the highest part of my cheekbone is highlighted with MUA Highlighter in Iridescent Gold. It creates a glowing dewy look and gives your face some dimension especially in pictures! It really is my secret weapon!


I also apply some shimmer just above my cupids bow, which gives a nice definition as you can see in he picture below:


Also I am going to have a new addition in my shop, precisely the lipstick I am wearing in the pictures above and below. I have had this Collection Deluxe lipstick in shade Tallulah for a few months now and I loved it. It's rich in colour, super pigmented and only needs to be applied once, plus it has a really nice packaging. So this colour and other colours of the Collection Deluxe lipsticks will be available to buy by next week!

This is what the highlighter and lipstick looks like with flash!


I also wanted to share of our little friend from last friday who had just a little too much to drink:



So lots of love guys,


Sant Lucijaa!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment