Thursday 23 October 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in shade Kooky + e.l.f Lip Exfoliator Review

Another post about Halloween!

I've decided to recycle a look I've done a while ago using MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in shade Kooky:


To look at MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in shade Kooky click here. Or to go to my shop for a browse click here.

This is the look that I went for on a normal day to uni, it was a bit much, but I loved it:




The Lipgloss is matte and it is long lasting, however it does dry out your lips a little so preparation is vital! I use a natural lip scrub from Lush store to scrub off all the dead cells and put some vaseline before bed.

I don't currently stock Lush products, but I have an alternative of e.l.f Lip exfoliator, which I haven't tried yet, but I like that it is like a lipstick instead of a tub of sugar that I got from Lush shop.. But here it is the e.l.f scrub if you are interested:


To have a look at it click here.

To go back to MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers there are many shades:


Again to have a look at it click here.

The shades that I currently have are Kooky, Halcyon, Tranquility and Serene. I also used to have Funk, but I've lost it somewhere :(

Anyway lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment