Wednesday 8 October 2014

Kim Kardashian Yellow Primer Contouring Tutorial using MUA Pro-Base Prime and Conceal!


I've been having a shitty week for no particular reason, basically just grumpiness out of boredom... and then my dad brought me chocolate cake! Everything changed. All of a sudden I decided I wanted to do a make up look and show off the newest make-up products that I've been loving recently.

So I wanna brag about this primer fix to redness this:


(Available here )

So first of all I've applied foundation and I naturally have redness in my cheeks so it is always a bit of a challenge to cover it properly.

Here is a picture of the side of my face with just foundation:


And here is the side of my face with foundation and MUA Pro-Base Corrective Yellow Prime & Conceal:



I hate the fact my iPhone images are so unclear, but I'm using the front camera (so I can see the angle I'm taking a picture at), nonetheless you can see the massive difference on my face. Although this is a primer I've actually applied it after foundation as I sometimes feel foundation may rub it off. Always apply translucent powder afterwards (I've used E.L.F High Definition Translucent Powder).

I've done some more contouring using MUA Pro - Base Conceal & Brighten kit, here are pictures of the two different sides of my face again, this time the first picture is of the side with corrective yellow primer and second without (this should be clear anyway):






And this is the front view of the both sides:



For my lips I chose this MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquer in shade Halcyon. I also used Loreal Lip Liner which literally did nothing, useless.


Here is the video of the lips, what it looks like when you apply it and once it dries.




I love the matte colour of this lip laquer.

For this look I've tried so many other new things too. To finish off the look I've used Beauty UK Baked Blush in shade Goddess to exaggerate my cheekbones and get that glowy TOWIE look. I also used (as I always do) a MUA Highlighter in brand new shade Iridescent Gold to highlight my cheekbones just below my eye.








Also I've done a light smokey eye that I have posted a tutorial of previously, you can see it by clicking here. This is what my eyes looked like:


 And here is the final look:




Also for my hair I decided to do a little platt, which always makes you look cuter!

All the products I've used and much more are available on my ebay shop. Just visit and have a look guys, I'm sure you will find something that will change your makeup routine, lots of the products I sell have changed mine!

Lots of love,
Sant Lucijaa!

xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment